A video is going viral on social media these days, which claims that IIT Delhi, has grown a vegan egg tree. That viral video also claims that the grown eggs has same taste and texture as well as same protein level like normal egg. So here, know the truth of the video that goes viral.
Viral Egg tree video is Real or Fake:
In video we can see a person taking yolk from the egg on plant.
After 26 seconds, the videos shows the clip of Kannada news which mentions that IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Delhi has created a vegan egg from mong dal and lentils.
So as per our research, the egg plant claim is misleading. As the egg created by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a processed product and not grown on plant.
As per the reports published in 2019, Headed by Kavya Dashora, the research is focused on creating healthy and eco – friendly alternatives for the non vegetarian.
For more details watch the video below:
Also Read :
- Truth of the photo going viral in the name of Rajinikanth’s college
- Is Modi government is giving free laptops to encourage virtual learning? : Fact Check
- Did NYT Print Compared PM Modi’s Cry to Crocodile Tears? | Fact Check
- Can You Book Appointment for Corona Vaccine in Telegram App ? | Fact Check
- Is Egg Tree Really Exist in Hindi? | Fact Check